Under construction… Coming soon…
Reports & Documentation
2016 – 2017 Testturm Tower Construction
- StuttgartLocation: Germany Stuttgart is the capital of the southwestern German state of Baden-Württemberg. Stuttgart has numerous parks that run through the city center as a green belt. Popular are, among others, the Schlossgarten, the Rosensteinpark and the park at Killesberg. More coming soon… Birkenkopf The Birkenkopf is a mountain in the southern city area of… Continue reading Stuttgart
- MemmingenLocation: Germany (Memmingen, Allgäu, Bayern / Bavaria) Memmingen is a Bavarian city located in the government district of Swabia. The city area borders in the west on the river Iller, which here forms the border with Baden-Württemberg, and is surrounded to the north, east and south by the district of Unterallgäu. The city also calls… Continue reading Memmingen
- Birnau (Basilica)Location: Germany (Nussdorf / Uhldingen-Müllhofen, Baden-Württemberg) Basilica Birnau is a place of pilgrimage and baroque jewel on Lake Constance (Bodensee). The pilgrimage church rises as a prominent landmark on a hilltop on the shore of the lake.
- Schömberger StauseeLocation: Schömberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Schömberger Stausee is a family friendly, idyllic place and bathing lake with many leisure attractions in the near of Schömberg town. The Lake Area The lake is surrounded by nature and at the edge you can see the town of Schömberg. Around the lake is a path that circles the entire… Continue reading Schömberger Stausee
- Lindau am BodenseeLocation: Germany, Bayern (Bodensee – Lake Constance) Lindau is a city on Lake Constance in the German state of Bavaria. It is known for its old town island. In the harbor there is the statue of the Bavarian Lion and the stone Lindau Lighthouse with a view of the lake and the mountains. On the… Continue reading Lindau am Bodensee
- Baden-BadenLocation: Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Baden-Baden is a city in the state of Baden-Württemberg in Germany. It is located in the west of the country on the edge of the natural area Black Forest not far from the border with France in the government district of Karlsruhe. Spa town In the 19th century, the city developed… Continue reading Baden-Baden
- HornLocation: Germany, Lake Constance (Bodensee) All Pictures on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/qubespictures/horn-bodensee/
- LudwigshafenLocation: Germany, Lake Constance (Bodensee) All Pictures on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/qubespictures/ludwigshafen-bodensee/
- RottweilLocation: Germany, Baden-Württemberg All Pictures on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/qubespictures/rottweil/
- Bad WildbadLocation: Germany, Baden Württemberg, Nordschwarzwald (Northern Black Forrest) All Pictures on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/qubespictures/bad-wildbad-schwarzwald/ The Town The spa town of Bad Wildbad is located in a valley on the river “Große Enz”. It is perfect for a wellness vacation, weekend trip or short hiking vacation. The Town of Bad Wildbad invites you to stroll through the… Continue reading Bad Wildbad
- MoosLocation: Germany, Bodensee (Lake Constance) In the near of the city Radolfzell. Morning atmosphere at Lake Constance. Nature wakes up and the landscape shows itself in beautiful light on this summer morning in June. In the background on the other shore you can see the city of Radolfzell.
- San Vito Lo CapoLocation: Italy, Sicily, San Vito Lo Capo (Trapani) San Vito Lo Capo is a coastal village and resort with beautiful dream beach and unique nature. The small Italian coastal community of San Vito Lo Capo is located on the western northern tip of Sicily. Most famous is the beach in a sheltered bay, above which… Continue reading San Vito Lo Capo
- MannheimLocation: Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Mannheim is a city in southwestern Germany, located on the Rhein and Neckar rivers. There are compact, bustling “squares” (streets) in the city center with theaters, shopping malls, restaurants and cafes. In this area Water tower Lusienpark University